Taking the Next Steps in Improving Care Transitions
Hosted by Qualis Health's Communities for Safer Transitions of Care team.
Please join us and learn more about how Qualis Health can support your efforts to improve care transitions in Idaho and Washington communities.
Our webinar will include:
- Background on the value of community coalition work for improvement
- New services available through Qualis Health's five-year Medicare contract (such as assistance in designing and implementing interventions to support cross-setting medication management)
- An examination of how readmissions data (including the quarterly Community Performance Reports produced by Qualis Health) can help communities better understand their unique mix of providers, patient flow, and opportunities for improvement.
- Quality improvement staff in all healthcare settings.
- Leadership, admissions and discharge staff at hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, and hospice.
- Community organizations with missions related to healthcare and/or elders.
Carol Higgins, OTR (Ret.) CPHQ
Quality Improvement Consultant
Sharon Eloranta, MD
Quality and Safety Initiatives
George W. Merck / Institute for Healthcare Improvement Fellow
Kelly McGrath, MD
Idaho Care Transitions and Patient Safety